Legend Styler - Hover Cards [Support Topic]

Legend Styler - Hover Cards is a powerful plugin, designed to give so many options and design choice when it's come to hovering on user name in Invision Community websites.
Plugin came with initial of 6 different theme/style for user hover cards including IPS default theme and IPS 4 old user hover card theme. almost every part of these template can be modify by plugin side options. along with normal data in hover cards like statistics, user groups etc... Legend Styler - Hover Cards adds many more feature to it as well.

default2.PNG.4e939982d0c90f506f6595ebe77ee735.PNG

olddefault3.PNG.58f08db88be4309261401c5cf8a48db6.PNG

Custom1-3.PNG.9c02199312d6230459633f756ed48f19.PNG

Custom2-1.PNG.547b7788ea2192dc6cd34b4e0d09d14f.PNG

Custom3-3.PNG.c98a91fa2129073c3405fbe085b4d1f8.PNG

Custom4-1.PNG.08c2a64ec1409881bf7ac7114c6bd4c2.PNG

Some of the additional info that Legend Styler - Hover Cards can add to user hover cards:

• 6 different Theme/Style including IPS 4 default for user hover cards
  • Full support of Social media links for users (based on custom profile fields)
  • Display secondary groups
  • Follow user button
  • Full support of profile fields that can be filled by individual:
    • Targeted Custom fields for specific Personal information like Age, Location and Occupation
    • Display full list of custom fields line by line
  • Ability to display "About Me" section
  • New statistic data like number of followers, number of solutions by user and ...

Demo (with custom theme 2)

Please use this Topic for Support request and Ideas

1 hour ago, Olmyster said:

Hello @shahed. This is a great plugin. Thank you for this creation. However, I'm facing a problem. Since user profile info display in the hover card, there is no need to have them  under their avatar in every post. How can I remove it ?

Hi,

Not sure which part you want it to be removed. can you show me in screenshot?

1 hour ago, Olmyster said:

I'm talking about this part.

2021-08-01_16-01-46.jpg.9f202af6aedbb406bdda3dea54350311.jpg

Well this section hardly have any relevancy to hover cards and Legend Styler - Hover Cards is all about hover cards. however I have another plugin, specially for posts and you can remove those parts plus many more options through that. LegendStyler - Posts

Alternatively you also can remove those data by CSS class as well. simply add this class on your theme's custom.css:

aside li[data-role="custom-field"] {
    display: none;
}

Edited by shahed
7 hours ago, shahed said:

I have another plugin, specially for posts and you can remove those parts plus many more options through that. LegendStyler - Posts

For sure, another great plugin who solves my problem 🙂 

I have a new problem. On hover cards, I can't display custom fields like Facebbok or Website. Of course, I have created profile fields and I fill their ID in the plugin side settings. But there are not visibles. I'm not sure but I guess the problem occurs because it's a URL.

3 hours ago, Olmyster said:

For sure, another great plugin who solves my problem 🙂 

I have a new problem. On hover cards, I can't display custom fields like Facebbok or Website. Of course, I have created profile fields and I fill their ID in the plugin side settings. But there are not visibles. I'm not sure but I guess the problem occurs because it's a URL.

Make sure your fields have this setting:

Capture.PNG.b6e8e0d32c99c6d471f9158ee39c8e6b.PNG

Also In order to display, users must fill those fields as well.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Does it display "Likes", or is that data gone?

Edit - That is reputation now?

Yes still around and with plugin setting can be remove too.

Capture.PNG.5d9f0f51ed30849194041d6935e58ee9.PNG

However as you mentioned it is by default called "Reputation" and in all other custom themes in plugin as well. it is a language bit and you can change/translate to something else like "Likes" as well.

Screenshot for custom theme 2:

Capture1.PNG.bc2d1475bd1a7fec7852ca89b42641fa.PNG

• 5 months later...