Litespeed to Optimize for Google's Core Web Vitals

Hello Guys,

As everyone must already know, since June 2, 2021, Google started to use as one of the ranking criteria the speed of the site and such of the "Core Web Vitals".

I'm trying to improve the speed of the forum mainly for mobile which is the one with the lowest score.

For that I did some tests with LiteSpeed, which for Wordpress was a big change and solved all the speed problems, now with IPB I'm not able to find a setting that makes a difference.

Do any of you use LiteSpeed in Self Hosted? what is the best setting for the .htaccess file?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Silnei L Andrade

2 hours ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

Hello Guys,

As everyone must already know, since June 2, 2021, Google started to use as one of the ranking criteria the speed of the site and such of the "Core Web Vitals".

I'm trying to improve the speed of the forum mainly for mobile which is the one with the lowest score.

For that I did some tests with LiteSpeed, which for Wordpress was a big change and solved all the speed problems, now with IPB I'm not able to find a setting that makes a difference.

Do any of you use LiteSpeed in Self Hosted? what is the best setting for the .htaccess file?

Thanks in advance.

Contact your host and request to active the gzip. This will help you a lot. Another good point is try to use CLOUDFLARE.