Fixing rejected emails problem : help needed

Hello, 🙂

I need help regarding an email problem : all email sent to Microsoft adresses (hotmail, msn, outlook, live) by my community's server are rejected by Microsoft servers. Example :

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<myforum@forums-enseignants-du-primaire.com> SIZE=12767: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [51.52.53.54] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [HE1EUR04FT046.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I contacted Microsoft but their answer did not help at all... 

I have DKIM, SPF and DMARK enabled with 100% success :

dkim-spf-dmark.thumb.png.202ef3ce48b227f959051e0549382cf8.png

I checked the emails content : they are all legitimate emails (notifications, registration emails, password change, etc.). I don't see any spam.

I was told my server is sending too many emails...

Where should I ckheck / what should I do now ,in your opinion ?

Thank you. 🙂

Edited by SecondSight

Hello,

They didn't say much about my problem, they asked me to join their programs, told me once the problem is fixed, then theirs servers will stop blocking my server's IP... But nothing about the problem...

I joined their program and saw the reason why they block my IP is :

Blocked due to user complaints or other evidence of spamming

I checked. A server management company checked this too. My server doesn't send spam.

I joined their "Junk Mail Reporting Program" but I can't see no data...

My server management company told me everything was ok regarding emails sent from my server :

no signs of spamming, settings all look fine too, checked server ip on ~100 blacklists and it is not listed anywhere.

They also told me large/free isps like gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc, do not have searchable blacklists and usually do not tell you the specific reason why they are blocking you, but they can block you even if you are not spamming, the most common reasons being the amount of mail sent, type of mail sent, content of mail, ip reputation, etc.

I ran a test using a tool on the Internet and here is what it says :

mail-test1.png.21aa7c44b9198d648f37279154ac56c4.png

mail-test2.png.3ea8fc7f2f590fa832453187862fd07b.png

mail-test3.png.b6860999713c0aae496fb82088a904d2.png

Any suggestions ?

Thank you. 🙂

1 hour ago, SecondSight said:

Any suggestions ?

I just checked your DMARC, and it should be not like this. 

v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400

v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400; adkim=s; aspf=s; ruf=mailto:myforum@forums-enseignants-du-primaire.com;

Then you will have appeal with Microsoft to remove your server IP address from the their black list.  

1 hour ago, SecondSight said:

My server doesn't send spam.

Well it’s not your call to make. It’s the receivers who flag messages as spam. 
For larger sites, it’s almost unavoidable to get these complaints. People are lazy. They flag valid notification mails as spam to get rid of them instead of finding out how to unsubscribe on a specific site. 

So, my general recommendation would be to revisit what kind of messages you send and whether your members know about all their notification options (including how to turn them off). For example, I checked your registration page and you pre-check the newsletter checkbox, which is a clear GDPR violation. So, some people might indeed consider it spam to get a newsletter they haven’t actively subscribed to. I certainly would. 

Edited by opentype

Make sure you set up PTR.  I see this when looking up your IP address.  It would help immensely:

IP-Information

Your IP 51.52.53.54 is part of
AS
31655 ASN-GAMMATELECOM, GB
and the Networks 51.52.0.0/16

WARNING: No Reverse-DNS (PTR) is assigned to your IP
Please request your Admin or Provider to fix this.