Where do I upload a more logical logo size for this?

This should be the “sharer image” that is set up in the ACP (“icons and logos”). 

Displaying it this large is more a problem of Discord I would say. Making the original image smaller could mean that other services like Facebook will reject it. 
You could of course use a different aspect ratio for the sharer image. That could help a bit. 

Edited by opentype

Thanks - that was my assumption.

I noticed the ACP allows multiple images for this piece, so uploaded 3 more smaller sizes (total of 4). Not sure what the priority method is? 

Here's what invisioncommunity.com looks like as reference:

Screenshot_20210416-082911_Discord.jpg

Edited by haqzore

4 hours ago, CoffeeCake said:

The solution is likely to upload an image that has padding around the logo. The IPS image is very large, yet the majority of it is blue negative space.

So think:

banana no GIF by Ethan Barnowsky

perhaps. 

but ideally, i don't want to take up that much screen real-estate. whether its transparent border or part of the image.

its a bit obnoxious when every link in Discord (for example) blanks out the entire screen with a giant logo.

Its the way discord handles share images. If you want something smaller you will affect your other sites (like facebook and whatnot). What I recommend is actually uploading an image in the first post. Or if this is pages, actually using the "Record Image" as it will replace your logo because if you look at the OG image, that is IPS's sharer image:

https://dne4i5cb88590.cloudfront.net/invisionpower-com/monthly_2019_09/og.jpg.5e6c57e8dfa140ce4ac18f1e757d3b45.jpg

8 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Its the way discord handles share images. If you want something smaller you will affect your other sites (like facebook and whatnot). What I recommend is actually uploading an image in the first post. Or if this is pages, actually using the "Record Image" as it will replace your logo because if you look at the OG image, that is IPS's sharer image:

https://dne4i5cb88590.cloudfront.net/invisionpower-com/monthly_2019_09/og.jpg.5e6c57e8dfa140ce4ac18f1e757d3b45.jpg

The ACP allows multiple sharer images. 

Is there a way to order/prioritize them?