Full integration with WHMCS

Marco Junior

Hello through this I come to suggest to developers to make a complete integration of WHMCS with IPB.
I currently manage 2 companies with almost the same purpose but unfortunately I end up separating my platform clients and this has been a big problem.
It would be interesting for developers to integrate the IPB system with the WHMCS primary functions such as:

Record
Revenues
Sale
Type of services (cPanel, cloud, vmware application)
It is extremely complex, I know that, but it will strengthen the community whose focus is IT applications and solutions.

The idea really is to standardize my system and keep me as an active IPB customer because WHMCS solutions are really very good.
However, dividing customers is being very complicated.

As I said above, some features would be critical.

Records
News
Virtual machine management (vmware solution)
cPanel

The idea is really to transform the CMS into something different, bringing us this type of integration would facilitate our management work.

There are still some legal resources for the IPB such as (Downloading notes via PDF and some other resources that are of paramount importance for a CMS that works with direct or indirect sales. I have an extremely legal customer flow, however I can't force them to register in the community with the system integration maybe betrays me a greater convenience when managing my business.

Sorry my English !

28 minutes ago, Haku2 said:

This is very disappointing, but I can't say I'm surprised. It seems like it's always the most useful features that get removed.

I am convinced, IPS does not remove "most used features". They have their stats and see how often apps are used. I have never used Web Hosting & Domain support in IPS, neither I ever had a customer who has used it. I can imagine it is disappointing for you. But if a feature is used by only tiny number of IPS customers, then it is legit to not support it in the future to get free resources for something that is needed by majority. 

Edited by Sonya*

Integrating with other company's products can be quite tricky as they might change, add or deprecate features on a regular basis.  An integration that works this week might not next week as that company released an update that materially changes their product necessitating IPS to quickly release a patch to restore the integration code they provided to us. 

That takes lots of time and effort on IPS's part and they might encounter a release they simply can't support.  What then?  If that is a strong possibility its hard to justify pressing on month after month never knowing when it will abruptly end due to the other company's actions.  Deprecations can be jarring to those impacted by them but they are often necessitated by circumstances completely out of IPS's control.