Clean-up "My Purchases" in marketplace

Davyc

Is there any way for a user to clean up their purchases in the marketplace?  I have stuff in there going back to 2012 and it's no longer relevant, but just adds to an already extensive list.  It would be useful if there was a 'remove purchase' option to slim down that lengthy list of things that are no longer updated/listed or simply just no longer required.

With thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 6:32 AM, Davyc said:

Is there any way for a user to clean up their purchases in the marketplace?  I have stuff in there going back to 2012 and it's no longer relevant, but just adds to an already extensive list.  It would be useful if there was a 'remove purchase' option to slim down that lengthy list of things that are no longer updated/listed or simply just no longer required.

With thanks

Hey @Davyc, brought this to the team and we do see the value in possibly creating an option to archive past purchases. We have some other things to look at regarding this before I bring anything more concrete, but just wanted you to know we heard ya 🙏 

13 hours ago, MEVi said:

Depending on the country, this information should be kept for 10 years, while depending on the area, it should be kept as long as possible.

I suppose this is why the word 'archive' was mentioned in @Jordan Invision post.  Personally, I couldn't care less whether the data is kept or not, they (whoever 'they' are that needs this data) can keep it, burn it, trash it, archive it as long as I can get rid of it from my purchases list because it is littered with items I no longer need and items that are no longer available to buy. This long list makes it unwieldy and laborious when trying to find something I want to renew or even just find if I can't remember buying it.

I would also like to see marketplace purchases appear in the ACP, but that has already been mentioned and is under consideration. 

Thanks for your input, I do understand that businesses need to keep records, but they can keep them where I don't need to see them lol 🙂