License key issue

Hi'
I have installed and and activated IPS on localhost with -TESTINSTALL . but now I'm going to install on the remote server for the first time but I got this error :

An installation has already been activated for this license key. Your license key entitles you to one installation only. If you need to change the URL associated with your license, contact IPS technical support.

And when I try to contact IPS technical support, unfortunately, my support section still does not work in the Client Area after a month and the email is not answered And I tried through the localhost but I got this error:
We were unable to send your message to technical support. Please try again via the client area.
and client area has this error :

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 1ZD100/1

Please, Please, Please Someone Help and solve this problem.

23 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Please, Please, Please Someone Help and solve this problem.

I am afraid,only IPS can solve the issue with your license key and support. @bfarber already addressed it in your other topic 

I would wait till they resolve the issue described, then create a support ticket. I know it is annoying to wait, but community cannot help with it.

20 hours ago, ReyDev said:

Thank you,
I think I solved the license key.

But about the support issue, I think the technical department can log in to my account and resolve support problem. 
Worse, they do not respond to emails. 

I just looked up your account and I don't see any support tickets from you, to start a support ticket on your account please go to the client area, login with your licensed account, then select the support link.

What email were you sending emails to and from what address?  

On 10/31/2020 at 8:25 AM, Rhett said:

I just looked up your account and I don't see any support tickets from you, to start a support ticket on your account please go to the client area, login with your licensed account, then select the support link.

I did, but I get this error every time:error.thumb.png.4f6dfc1aeeb25b917db39085a0a802c7.png

On 10/31/2020 at 8:25 AM, Rhett said:

What email were you sending emails to and from what address?  

I have emailed you several times from mh.nvala@gmail.com to support@invisionpower.com as well as your contact form.

Edited by ReyDev