PHP Upgrade! Results Nope!

Running IPS 4.5 and yesterday I updated my PHP to 7.4 from my server using/from MultiPHP manager (do not have PHP selector) anyway saved and that's all I had to do. Meanwhile in the ACP it's still saying it's running v7.1.14 and so then when I added code to .htaccess to run the new PHP 7.4 the site goes into a 500 error.

Yet in the .htaccess file there is no old code to be edited or removed. 

From ACP no. 

This is what gets added, when 7.4 is set

# php -- BEGIN cPanel-generated handler, do not edit
# Set the “ea-php74” package as the default “PHP” programming language.
<IfModule mime_module>
  AddHandler application/x-httpd-ea-php74 .php .php7 .phtml
</IfModule>
# php -- END cPanel-generated handler, do not edit

Error log from the server logs, 

thrown in /SNIP/SNIP/public_html/init.php on line 535
[23-Sep-2020 10:27:24 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'ixed.7.1.lin' (tried: /opt/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/ixed.7.1.lin (/opt/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/ixed.7.1.lin: undefined symbol: _zval_ptr_dtor), /opt/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/ixed.7.1.lin.so (/opt/php71/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20160303/ixed.7.1.lin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
[23-Sep-2020 05:27:24 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0
[23-Sep-2020 10:27:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function IPS\mb_internal_encoding() in /SNIP/SNIP/public_html/init.php:535
Stack trace:
#0 /SNIP/SNIP/public_html/init.php(1511): IPS\IPS::init()
#1 /SNIP/SNIP/public_html/index.php(12): require_once('/SNIP/SNIP/p...')
#2 {main}

You'll need to install and enable each of the PHP extensions listed (the ones that are red). I'd also recommend the php imagemagick extension in addition to GD.

You're missing:

• Curl (not needed, but good idea)
  • DOM
  • GD
  • Multibyte String
  • MySQLi
  • SimpleXML
  • XML Parser
  • XMLReader
  • XMLWriter
  • Consider imagemagick
  • Consider zip