SQL Error when making a backup

Hey guys, wondering what I should do.

I asked my host to make a backup of my forum database before upgrading to 4.5, but he had this to say:

we noticed the following for this database:

mysqldump: Error 1194: Table 'membersshop_logs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired when dumping table `membersshop_logs` at row: 633352

So, you might need to fix this first then we will do the backup for the database again.

Not sure what this means or what to do. Thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

38 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Hey guys, wondering what I should do.

I asked my host to make a backup of my forum database before upgrading to 4.5, but he had this to say:

we noticed the following for this database:

mysqldump: Error 1194: Table 'membersshop_logs' is marked as crashed and should be repaired when dumping table `membersshop_logs` at row: 633352

So, you might need to fix this first then we will do the backup for the database again.

Not sure what this means or what to do. Thoughts? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe @TheJackal84 can help out, since it seems to have to do with Members Shop. Your hosting didn't offer to run a repair on the table? You can try and repair it yourself if you have the option.

Not a good start to you finally beginning the upgrade to 4.5 ... don't be discouraged, everything will work itself out. Did you manage to get your theme updated, or you going with a new theme? Good luck with everything.

Edited by SC36DC

1 hour ago, SC36DC said:

Maybe @TheJackal84 can help out, since it seems to have to do with Members Shop. Your hosting didn't offer to run a repair on the table? You can try and repair it yourself if you have the option.

Not a good start to you finally beginning the upgrade to 4.5 ... don't be discouraged, everything will work itself out. Did you manage to get your theme updated, or you going with a new theme? Good luck with everything.

4 minutes ago, Eudemon said:

REPAIR TABLE `<table name>`;

My host said this: 

You can try to repair it via cPanel otherwise you need to contact your developer to look at this.

Should I try that? 

That may not be good.

https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/68187/mysql-wrong-bytesec-0-0-0-at-linkstart-0

Do you have backups from before the corruption?

Are you using MyISAM instead of InnoDB?

SELECT TABLE_NAME,
       ENGINE
FROM   information_schema.TABLES
WHERE  TABLE_SCHEMA = 'breathh_invision';

Do any of the results of the above query tell you MyISAM?

This looks to be a non-core table--something to do with a 3rd party plugin perhaps? How important is the data in this table? What is it?