Pages SuperVote (Support topic)

Did you turn that switch off briefly before checking? Because that could be a caching problem. 

I can replicate the switch affecting an older admin account, which seems to be a bug. Have to check what has changed with PHP or IPS’ code so that the condition for checking the new accounts isn’t giving the right result anymore. 

1 hour ago, opentype said:

Did you turn that switch off briefly before checking? Because that could be a caching problem. 

It was off by default, but I did try turning it on and off and clearing the system caches, but that made no difference.  As it stands it means that no one can downvote anything, upvoting is not a problem.  Hope this helps 🙂

1 minute ago, opentype said:

If you need a quick fix, you could remove this check in the listing template {{if !settings.SuVo_preventdownvoting AND !$joined_recently}}

Thanks Ralf, I'll comment that line out for now - great support as always, thank you 🙂

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @opentype, just wondering on how to get the votes showing in the 'All Activity' stream? Essentially its like a review without comments so I'd assume they would show but they don't unfortunately. Anything I can do to make them included? Just thinking it may help with engagement, just like how reactions show up in All Activity. Thanks in advance.