Any idea how to disable the Block Manager?

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

• 2 weeks later...

You can edit the moderator permissions in the AdminCP to remove permission to manage the sidebar. Your moderator permissions are most likely currently unrestricted, so you'd have to change your moderator permissions to restricted first to do that.

Is there some reason you want to remove the sidebar block manager for your account?

• 4 months later...

I would like to disable the new highlight blocks on my site: if the members do not have the option to disable the highlight blocks themselves, I want to disable them completely, site wide. They simply waste 30% of screen real estate. All the members who have contacted me have said they would only have a glance at the highlights once and then after that they are working in a small space than usual.

• Solution
22 minutes ago, Kit_L said:

I would like to disable the new highlight blocks on my site: if the members do not have the option to disable the highlight blocks themselves, I want to disable them completely, site wide. They simply waste 30% of screen real estate. All the members who have contacted me have said they would only have a glance at the highlights once and then after that they are working in a small space than usual.

I guess you're meaning the new block inside topics?

The feature is called Topic Summary and you can edit the settings or disable this feature completely in your ACP on the Forum Settings Page.