Invision Footer

Hi, I would really like to use a footer similar to the one I have seen here on Invision. Is there any guide of how to achieve it? Have Invision shared the code anywhere for reference? It would be a great help to me who is not skilled in coding.  I have tested various 3rd party plugins but was unable to have the footer extended all the width at the very bottom (as used here) or to integrate the nice wave translation image. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

image.thumb.png.2655af9deb218ff2e6602aa10c01b766.png

Thank you Dads101, I've been looking at the mentioned footer as well but perhaps for the purposes of my site I would need something 'lighter' since I don't need to pull site content into the footer.

@Matt is sharing of the footer code be something Invision woud be potentially willing to do? 🙂

7 minutes ago, svit said:

Hi Rocket, thank you I have tested it and it looks good, but it is located above the credits (Powered by Invision..) while here what I like is to have it at the very bottom.

You can probably move the variable int the templates to where ever you want it to display in your footer...maybe someone here knows how or I can look into it later?

• 2 weeks later...