[RESOLVED] Calendar Wrapper Error

Hello,

I have upgraded to 4.5 B2 and I am receiving the bellow error message in Calendar application. (I admit I may have been receiving to prior to the upgrade)

image.thumb.png.2e1b032df6625398ed7139e7c44d84de.png

I tried to run the support tool but no result. I also tried to look in ACP/Themes but couldn't find any anomaly there. Would you please have any idea what to change to fix the Calendar?

Many thanks.

Edited by svit

Just now, svit said:

Hello,

I have upgraded to 4.5 B2 and I am receiving the bellow error message in Calendar application. (I admit I may have been receiving to prior to the upgrade)

I tried to run the support tool but no result. I also tried to look in ACP/Themes but couldn't find any anomaly there. Would you please have any idea what to change to fix the Calendar?

Many thanks.

This issue will be addressed in our next beta.

58 minutes ago, svit said:

Hello,

Many thanks.

Curiously, I am getting this same error on my site when viewing a member's profile while not logged in.

I tried disabling everything (themes, ads, plugins, apps) but it's still there.

This started happening recently on my forum, and I am still on 4.4.

Not sure what to do.