Ability to moderate on search results

AtariAge

Greetings,

We sometimes need to create a new forum on our site and then move relevant discussion forums into this new forum.  For instance, I just created a new Dreamcast forum on AtariAge, and there are thousands of existing topics that need to be moved into this forum.  Unfortunately, there seems to be no easy way to do this.  On Invision 3.4.x, there was a checkbox that you could use to select multiple topics and then moderate on those topics.  For instance, move all those topics into another forum.  That was extraordinarily useful, and it boggles the mind why this hasn't been carried over into 4.x. 

If there's another way to do this, I would love to know.  Otherwise it's going to be an incredibly tedious slog to try and move these topics, and the lack of this functionality makes it much harder to organize existing forums and create new ones. 

Thanks,

..Al

2 minutes ago, opentype said:

Still there, isn’t it?

Not in search results.  For instance, I want to search for "dreamcast" and then select all the relevant topics to move.   There are tens of thousands of topics in the various forums I'd need to look through manually otherwise, and that's just not going to happen.

..Al