Support notification and from front end

kmk

A Support Requests Counter for the frontend is part of following app: 

(Not really notifications, but I didn't like to have notifications for our own needs, I preferred having a separate counter )

Edited by Fosters

Ahhhhhh why am I being spammed non stop???

23E86A88-E7AC-4A4C-8555-9F3D4AE30E3A.thumb.png.b30e89bccbf081b15b196c73ae4e4eeb.png

@Matt I’m sorry if this isn’t your area but you’re the only staff member I know off the top of my head.  I had to delete the app to stop the notifications from coming one after another!!

@Fosters Thank you for the link. I’m a little hesitant to buy something that hasn’t been updated in almost two releases though. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, ahc said:

Ahhhhhh why am I being spammed non stop???

23E86A88-E7AC-4A4C-8555-9F3D4AE30E3A.thumb.png.b30e89bccbf081b15b196c73ae4e4eeb.png

@Matt I’m sorry if this isn’t your area but you’re the only staff member I know off the top of my head.  I had to delete the app to stop the notifications from coming one after another!!

@Fosters Thank you for the link. I’m a little hesitant to buy something that hasn’t been updated in almost two releases though. 

As the developer of Support Ticket Notifications, I can tell you it still works. It hasn't been updated only because it doesn't need updating.

7 hours ago, Callum MacGregor said:

As the developer of Support Ticket Notifications, I can tell you it still works. It hasn't been updated only because it doesn't need updating.

Not easy to tell that from looking at the application itself because it says it's only compatible with 4.3.

• 4 weeks later...