I can't access to the forums after Pages is the default app

Hello 🙂

I made my homepage using Pages and the Databases and works everything perfectly but when I set Pages as the default application I can't see the forums anymore. I can read the topics and messages but when I click the voice "Forum" in the menu I am always redirected to the Homepage.  My idea was to make the page I created as Homepage and the forum not the index. Is there any other way to do it? Thanks! 

Mmh no, take a look: 

Cattura.PNG.d88e788097f6da3c8b84bf0685a9add3.PNG

I've never touched the settings of menu. I just added the new pages but the forum link stayed as default. I gotta open a ticket from the support area in the mainseite? 

Thank you! If it matter I use the IPS Focus theme "uniform". I bought it yesterday so I suppose is the last version like my invision community. 

22 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Try changing the link like to "Show this item to users who can access it" save it. Change it back and save it again then publish the menu.

I'm thinking its a cache issue with the menu. Like the Forums link still thinks its the root instead of domain.com/forums @Matteo Russo

I tried but nothing to do. Still same issue 😕 

Just now, Ramsesx said:

Have you done this? ------>

I didn't yet because, and correct me if I am wrong, if I send a ticket I should leave pages as primary app and so users couldn't access to the forums? since the forum is my priority now, I can't put it on hide for a long time. 

In case I am wrong well, I send the ticket now.