(DP45) Watermark for Uploads

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi @DawPi, I've installed the latest version of this plugin, and even when I don't have "Forums" selected, it ads the watermark to the forum posts anyway.

I tried deselecting all forums too (apart from not having the Forums option enabled) but still the same, it ads the watermark anyway.

I've only been using this plugin for Pages and Classifieds without problem until now. Cheers.

58 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Weird, I just checked it and it works. Option for that forum disabled, added attachment and  then enabled and added it again.

Thanks for that. Yes, it's odd, but you gave me an idea, and that's selecting at least one subforum. In that case, it works correctly. The problem is when I don't have Forums selected at all as an app to be used with this plugin.

I will test it a bit further tomorrow, but for the time being I'll use that workaround. I can select a forum where I never upload photos, so that leaves the rest of the forum without the watermark, which is what I want.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way you can add the option of % percentage size of the watermark.

As I have images such as thumbnails in the pages app and the watermark is very large for it.

So if there is an option to set the watermark size to 10% of the overall size, that would be great.

Otherwise, can you add the option of Thumbnails also and I can deselect it from the watermark function.

Thanks

Edited by fantasystar
Added info
  • 5 months later...

hi,

in your file description you have:

• Watermark can be added anywhere on the image?
  • No. It would be added only to bottom right corner.

How does it correspond to this file screenshot? screen_01.png.edbc63ad876566a2e93632d0b0

Thanks.

And another question. If I use stock images from Pixabay, would they be watermarked as well? Normally, they should not be. 😉 

21 hours ago, Sonya* said:

How does it correspond to this file screenshot? 

Sorry, I just updated the description. Thanks for that!

21 hours ago, Sonya* said:

If I use stock images from Pixabay, would they be watermarked as well? Normally, they should not be. 😉 

It will be added on it too.

• 1 month later...