On 9/15/2019 at 7:10 AM, doc said:

Nitro 1.1

- Added social links & load time in header 

- Modified a little secondary hover color

- Modified general statistics

- Added borders to link buttons

- Resolved chat button height

spacer.png

Amazing theme just no boarder on the members block and in general statistics total members is bugged just shows total

• 1 month later...

- Added Christmas Update, wich include :

• Christmas Header
  • Snow ( customizable from acp, you can customize color, snow symbol )
  • Santa Claus right side ( hoverable with a message like " Merry Christmas, your name " 
  • Snow Icons Forums

First 50 people who buy one of this themes ( BOOM / 4TECH / CYBER APEX DARK & LIGHT / THREME / NITRO / GRADIENTED OR ONIX DARK & LIGHT ) will get free acces to one of this templates ( warz / eligius / evoplayze / elix / kampo / enhanced default style )
This offer is permanent, so dont hurry, take your time to chose next template.

Support will be offerd for both themes, not just for the first one.
For more details, contact doc : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/index.php?/profile/1-cyb3r-d0c/

For themes preview enter on this link : https://cyberpixelz.com/forums/ ( name: demo / password: demo )
For price list check : https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/586784-doc/content/?type=downloads_file

• 2 months later...

Finally, a dark theme I can get behind.

I'll have to look into purchasing this soon. No absurd contrast levels. No ridiculously, blindingly vibrant buttons that clash horrendously with each other. No half-baked design with random white background elements scattered about.

Just a good solid dark theme that's easy on the eyes.

We need more like this.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, shadowtor said:

Been having a go at this for an hour or so, on 4.5.2 and installed via marketplace
Every time i try save any changes (even no changes) for the theme settings, it is throwing a forbidden error
Tested another theme without any issues

What kind of issues, i tested this template and works fine on more than 3 diffrent doamins and forums + localhost!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, doc said:

I dont think it's a problem from 4.5.3 

🤔 Strange. I went ahead and upgraded from 4.5.2 to 4.5.3, deleted the theme I had previously installed, and installed the current version. It seems to be working ok, but I'll let you know if I encounter any problems.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I just purchased the theme but need some help removing/changing aspects.

1. How can I make the IPS menu feature affect the theme's menu?
  2. I need to remove the page loaded portion.
  3. I am trying to make the logo smaller but no matter what percentage I do nothing changes.
  4. I am trying to adjust the footer to make it smaller. yet I can not find a way to do so.
  5. There is no option to remove the socials in the top right(above the menu).
  6. The announcement icon is missing, causing a square that also messes up text.
Edited by realspezz
  • 10 months later...