Tell A Friend

Is there any ACP reporting for how many have been sent and to who? Years ago with vbulletin we had a mod similar, a referral mod, but we showcased in a list how many people sent referrals and made a contest around it. Would be cool if there was a way to show how many by month or certain time frame have been sent and by which members. 

1 minute ago, AlexWebsites said:

Is there any ACP reporting for how many have been sent and to who? Years ago with vbulletin we had a mod similar, a referral mod, but we showcased in a list how many people sent referrals and made a contest around it. Would be cool if there was a way to show how many by month or certain time frame have been sent and by which members. 

No, there isn't.

But yes, I can add on a new version... not a big thing.

15 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

I have sent you a message about this. It appears to install correctly and I have configured it – but the sharing icon does not appear at the top of the page in any view.

I can access it directly via URL, which means that the app is installed and working.

2AgeNEK.png

You have a modified theme and probably it isn't find the HTML to add the icon. Test it on a "stock" default theme.

Run the support tool; it can probably be a cache issue.

Thank you I'll try that – but in terms of it being a modified theme, the only thing that has changed are the colours. Invision treats it as a standard theme when it comes to upgrades so from that point of view it is not at all modified.

I'll try the support tool as you say.

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you. That fixed it.

Edited by BankFodder
  • 1 year later...

Hi Adriano. Sorry, having difficulty with the email sharing. When I click the email icon, nothing happens. Same thing if I click the email icon in the sharing. Is it a configuration issue on my side? Thoughts? Thanks. BTW, I'm on 4.5.

**EDIT**

Today is my edit day. NEVER MIND, my mistake. Works fine.

Edited by Giray

Hi Adriano. I'll PM you a url to a screen grab on my end. Still doing it.

Maybe just a Mac Safari issue. Will try with Chrome or Edge...

Nope... Does it with Edge too (on Mac).

I mean, frankly, I don't mind. As long as it incites them to invite a friend, form or direct to email is fine for me. Just thought I'd let you know.

Edited by Giray
4 minutes ago, Giray said:

Hi Adriano. I'll PM you a url to a screen grab on my end. Still doing it.

Maybe just a Mac Safari issue. Will try with Chrome or Edge...

Nope... Does it with Edge too (on Mac).

I mean, frankly, I don't mind. As long as it incites them to invite a friend, form or direct to email is fine for me. Just thought I'd let you know.

You're clicking in a sidebar widget, from Core or another 3rd-party resource:

f59giz7.png

My app doesn't has a widget. That's the link for my app:

Screenshot1.PNG.ef12ec0c4894ac984dc771b0

It's a SHARE link beside Notifications at board top.

So I'm a little confused here.

The only two apps I have that could be doing this are - I thought - yours: Tell a Friend and Invite System.

As you can see, I've installed it and it is activated. Also, as you can see, the only link at the top is the invite link, not the tell a friend link. So weird... Let me keep digging. Disregard 'QSP'... I changed the language.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.09.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 9.09.45 AM.png

• 1 year later...