Account Deactivation

• 3 weeks later...

Any news of when the update will be approved? I thought this was a great addon - I bought it just before the announcement from IPS about the change in account deletion processes.🤐

By the way, I totally agree with your logic of your active warnings caveat. For years, we have had a member-request deletion process. We'd always comply except in cases where there was a possible ban under discussion. In those (very rare) cases, we'd finish our determination. If the account was banned, it was not deleted.

Edited by Como
  • 2 months later...

@Makoto

Under the latest version of IPS all deactivation requests from the User's end are failing. The stack trace in the ACP is:

OutOfBoundsException: Request (0)
#0 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/deactivation/modules/front/request/request.php(106): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Editor->__construct('reason', NULL, false, Array)
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/deactivation/modules/front/request/request.php(327): IPS\deactivation\modules\front\request\_request->_confirmationForm(0)
#2 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\deactivation\modules\front\request\_request->confirmationForm()
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/deactivation/modules/front/request/request.php(201): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\deactivation\modules\front\request\_request->execute()
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}
#0 /home/SITE/public_html/init.php(1038): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfBoundsExce...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfBoundsException))
#2 {main}