[QUESTION] License URL Change

Kyle F

Hello.

I am just wondering whether or not I would be subject to paying a fee to change my license URL this Tuesday from a subdomain from my host to an actual domain name. In a ticket, I had open recently regarding an issue activating my license on 3.1.4 before making a clean install to 3.4.7 (my preference to use 3.4.x), @Mark H changed my license URL for me as it was set to an old domain name, does this reflect my one time free URL change?

I see the site is installed at <snip> so I've set that URL in the license here. That may help when you try and activate it.

2 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

Suggest submitting a ticket and asking this question. These are the peer to peer forums. 

I didn't really see the need to open a whole ticket just for a quick question, and didn't really want to waste the time of the support staff if it could easily be answered here. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Kyle F said:

I didn't really see the need to open a whole ticket just for a quick question, and didn't really want to waste the time of the support staff if it could easily be answered here. 🙂

Yet the result would be the same, regardless. Support would still be answering the question, because they would know the specifics about your account, beyond the little bits of detail you provided. 

Your thoughtfulness is understood, but if you're a paying client, submit a ticket. Use what you are paying for. 

Archived