Landing Page / Home Page

Julian Jenkins

Hi 

quick question

is it possible to have a site landing page and also a site homepage

I want non signed in members to see the landing page and signed in members to see a homepage with activity etc.

I dont want signed in members see the sales based sign up page once they have purchased a membership I want them to see a members activity sext page

Thanks in advance

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2018 at 12:23 AM, Daniel F said:

You could use pages blocks and use the block permissions to either show or hide them from guests and members 

I am not seeing where to set permissions on individual blocks. 

I have a WYSIWYG block on my default Page, and I do not want guests to see it. Conversely, I will have a subscription block that I do not want subscribers to see.

Can someone please point this out? 

Any help is much appreciated! 

16 minutes ago, David Scher said:

I am not seeing where to set permissions on individual blocks. 

I have a WYSIWYG block on my default Page, and I do not want guests to see it. Conversely, I will have a subscription block that I do not want subscribers to see.

Can someone please point this out? 

You need to create the block in the ACP in the Blocks section. When you create a block there, you can set its permissions. 

Got it. Thanks so much for the quick response! 

It would be much nicer to just have the permissions on the front end as I expect to edit a field for subscribers often, which would have been much easier if I could just edit on the front end of the page. Instead I have to go into the Admin section and edit a custom block. 

Archived