(DP45) PM Viewer

On 9/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, DawPi said:

Could you send ticket to IPS to investigate it?

Update from IPS:

There is nothing there to suggest this is an issue on the IPS side, and would therefore lay with the author. If the author believes it to be the case, they would need to report whatever bug they are seeing to us with the relevant details.

In the meantime, as it's not working for us, I would just like to point out, I will not be happy to be billed for any renewal fee in six months time.

Edited by D Shepherdson
6 hours ago, D Shepherdson said:

In the meantime, as it's not working for us, I would just like to point out, I will not be happy to be billed for any renewal fee in six months time.

I can provide you a file to install manually.

I told you - works fine on mine side - from file and from MP. How can I check something or fix if I don't have direct access?

On 9/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, DawPi said:

@Olmyster, @daunk - your issues should be fixed in 4.0.3 (which is pending approval):

• fixed bug related to sending new conversations,
  • changed upgrade process from rebuilding it during upgrade to queue task which will perform all job after upgrade. It will speed up the whole upgrade process.

obraz.png.da485b3ec5a41f597f5504215af765ce.png

Any idea how long the approval will take? thanks 🙂

15 hours ago, DawPi said:

I don't know. It's beyond my scope now. Someone from IPS should (or not) approve it.

It's approved now. 👍

Thanks @DawPi , unfortunately it hasn't fixed my issue, it now starts at -90%(!) and doesn't get beyond this updating to 4.0.0. Is it possible to save the trigger words and then just try from fresh, I am sorry it is proving so tricky, thanks, d

On 9/30/2020 at 12:55 PM, daunk said:

Thanks @DawPi , unfortunately it hasn't fixed my issue, it now starts at -90%(!) and doesn't get beyond this updating to 4.0.0. Is it possible to save the trigger words and then just try from fresh, I am sorry it is proving so tricky, thanks, d

4.0.3 works fine. I just did an upgrade on your board without problems.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:03 AM, Fred Krugger said:

error update 4.0

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ')' (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\pmviewer\\mo...')
#1 /home/publilek/public_html/foro/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(175): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\pmviewer\\mo...')
#2 /home/publilek/public_html/foro/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#3 /home/publilek/public_html/foro/paneladm/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#4 {main}

Should be fine on 4.0.4 (waiting on approval).

Going to certain Pages in the PM Viewer gives me errors sadly (I'm on latest IPS and have updated PM Viewer to latest too):

UnderflowException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r260711/applications/pmviewer/modules/admin/viewer/conversations.php(249): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /var/www/html/r260711/applications/pmviewer/sources/Table/Custom.php(141): IPS\pmviewer\modules\admin\viewer\_conversations->IPS\pmviewer\modules\admin\viewer\{closure}(0, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/r260711/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(489): IPS\pmviewer\Table\_Custom->getRows(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/r260711/applications/pmviewer/modules/admin/viewer/conversations.php(312): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#4 /var/www/html/r260711/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\pmviewer\modules\admin\viewer\_conversations->manage()
#5 /var/www/html/r260711/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/r260711/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Also want to confirm @DawPi doing a great job with my fix too. Much appreciated.

I seem to remember previously the search was able to work for keyword, and recipient ~(now just subject + sender I think). Is it possible to regain that.

Not a problem for those who use the app - but for newcomers it might make sense for the search button to be magnifying glass not a cog, when first using it took me a few minutes to work that one out.

Edited by daunk
  • 2 months later...

Just tried to remove a conversation from the PM Viewer Log, and I got the following error:

PMVIEWER213717/3 You have no permission to perform this action

Is this not a facility of the viewer currently?

Version: PM Viewer 4.0.7 Forum 4.5.4

Edited by Petra Jane
Added Versions
On 10/8/2020 at 12:13 PM, daunk said:

Also want to confirm @DawPi doing a great job with my fix too. Much appreciated.

I seem to remember previously the search was able to work for keyword, and recipient ~(now just subject + sender I think). Is it possible to regain that.

Not a problem for those who use the app - but for newcomers it might make sense for the search button to be magnifying glass not a cog, when first using it took me a few minutes to work that one out.

Any chance of this, the search really is useful being able to do with those extra fields. thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello ,
how can i fix this problem, allow to be able to download files from messages as well

I get this error, how can I fix it..

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
Error code: 2C171/1