Topic Summary - Supporttopic

Fosters

FAQ (just to avoid to have to reply to all the PMs from today?

Is this global? Yes, at the moment it's shown inside all topics, but based on all the feedback via PM, we're going to add a setting where one can active this feature inside the forum settings

Found a small bug in mobile view. the topic summary width doesn't go down.  replies and views get out to the right of the frame instead of showing below created and last reply. @Fosters

I fixed it with the removing the medium collumn. too lazy to create a responsive style for it though lol.

On 6/9/2018 at 5:04 AM, Serayah said:

Found a small bug in mobile view. the topic summary width doesn't go down.  replies and views get out to the right of the frame instead of showing below created and last reply. @Fosters

I fixed it with the removing the medium collumn. too lazy to create a responsive style for it though lol.

Thanks, we're going to change the whole design for the next release to make it more mobile friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for offering this mod.  It looks good

1.  Mobile needs to be fixed - text is running over side.  

111494958_mobiletopicsummary.PNG.dc266f226944fcd6b98faeff627539a1.PNG

2.  Please add font-awesome icons in front of Created, Last Reply, Replies, Views, etc.

3.  Please add:

• Links to popular post
  • Thumbnails of recent attachments

4.  Different color background that's admin choice.  Right now, it blends in too much with postbit.  

If you develop this further, I'd like to see a tab for User Summary:

• My Replies -- # of replies
  • My Popular -- top X replies with most reputation
  • My Attachments -- # of attachments or thumbnails of recent attachments
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:08 PM, Fosters said:

Is this global? Yes, at the moment it's shown inside all topics, but based on all the feedback via PM, we're going to add a setting where one can active this feature inside the forum settings

Any forecast for this update? :rolleyes: 

• 7 months later...
9 minutes ago, Averis said:

Another quick question, are you able to click on the users to see all their replies in the topic?

No, the click on the avatar will redirect you to his profile, but I guess that this is a nice idea for an enhancement of this app 

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2018 at 2:41 PM, Joel R said:

My Replies -- # of replies

On 3/21/2019 at 2:43 AM, Averis said:

I have members asking for an easy way to filter by members in a topic, so, it would be nice at least in my case. ^^

This was implemented for the next release 🙂 Clicking on the posts counter will return all the posts the member made in this topic.

filter.png

Archived