"guests" age (18+) - how to set?

alex1981

Hello

When guests come to my board they have limited acces to it. How ever even if limited this is access and on my board is adult content.

Folowing way I need to pop up some how +18 age verification (simple: If You have minimum 18 years You can enter /here clickable enter/ board if not please leave clicking back on Your browser).

Any adive how to do this? free/marketplace anything?

42 minutes ago, alex1981 said:

Hello

When guests come to my board they have limited acces to it. How ever even if limited this is access and on my board is adult content.

Folowing way I need to pop up some how +18 age verification (simple: If You have minimum 18 years You can enter /here clickable enter/ board if not please leave clicking back on Your browser).

Any adive how to do this? free/marketplace anything?

ADMIN CP - SYSTEM - LOGIN & REGISTRATION - REGISTRATION - Allow new registrations?  tick Yes, with full registration form

Minimum age required to register add age if want go down route checking the use coppa this require documents 

3 minutes ago, Pete T said:

ADMIN CP - SYSTEM - LOGIN & REGISTRATION - REGISTRATION - Allow new registrations?  tick Yes, with full registration form

Minimum age required to register add age if want go down route checking the use coppa this require documents 

hey You missunderstand me. When quest come to board and travel over board WITHOUT registration. When he jsut come to board he must confirm that he is adult to continue go around and EVENTUALLY register

You'd have to put a validation wall in front of them where they enter their birthdate.  You could so something like that with a custom application that sets a cookie... 

OR, you could just do what Pete suggested and instead replace that validation form with a registration form and call it done.

Hey

I go as Pete sugest and I se everything as he sugest.

How ever I still can acces board and nothing ask me for my age. I can go around it by guest as long as I want. Then when I click signup it ask me for age ofcourse but this is against obscenity law. Obscenity law in EU say that every adult content site must have warning at entrance.

So or I miss something or You missudnerstand me.

I jsut need to pop up appear when new person enter board as guest

Even better example:

step 1: type adres in browser and enter

step 2: pop up with 18+ requrements appear

step 3: yes and I go to board or no and I go google.com back

step 4: looking over board as guest

step 5: eventually register

I care for step 2

You need to adjust permissions for your forums so that guests can't see them.  Require registration, which validates age and creates a member account. 

There is no built in alternative.  An age wall, other than the registration form, would be custom development.

Pete T - Your answer is not answer to my question. Your answer still require registration to run. This have to apply to guests what do not register. To guest what just enter board. Please look how have this wordpress page (warning adult content): nikkicurly.xxx - You see popup before You do anything but after You enter?

Aiwa - exacly thats my point I do not know how to do this and I can`t find any custom at marketplace but I will be happy to buy any. I wanted to some one sugest my anything like that eventually becouse I hoped that it exist but I do not find it.  In case of blocking quests from see (this was my previous solution) I do not want to make guest blocked from content access since I want attract them to join. I have around 110.000 members but recently joins drop down.

Archived