Upgrading from 4.3 beta to 4.3.1 - permissions issue?

AA15

I am trying to upgrade from the 4.3 beta to 4.3.1 and keep getting the error below. What should my permissions be? I tried 777, 755, 666, and 644

If you are sure the files have been uploaded correctly, make sure the permissions are set correctly on them.

• /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/admin/install/lang.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/admin/upgrade/lang.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/applications/core/setup/upg_103003/upgrade.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/applications/core/sources/Setup/Install.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php
  • /home/n4uobj6qv453/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php

•  

4 hours ago, AA15 said:

I am trying to upgrade from the 4.3 beta to 4.3.1 and keep getting the error below. What should my permissions be? I tried 777, 755, 666, and 644

•  

It looks like we've released a patch since you first downloaded 4.3.1. I would recommend downloading a new set of files from the client area.

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It looks like we've released a patch since you first downloaded 4.3.1. I would recommend downloading a new set of files from the client area.

Ah, thank you good sir, I did not realize there was an update to 4.3.1 itself! Downloaded and it works like a charm!

• 1 month later...

I am getting the same error with \   upgrading from 3.4.6 > 4.3.4

If you are sure the files have been uploaded correctly, make sure the permissions are set correctly on them. applications/core ....   Members.php and Register.php...  

any ideas?

Archived