Community & Client Area

ZakRhyno

Signing in to the community then I have to sign in to Client Area. It just a little pain to do both all the time. I thought IPB had a Master Slave thing that allows for to installs to talk to each other so that they can be not connected but still have the same sign in or share the same allow signin so thus I don't have to signin twice. Hope that made sense. I just got to keep signing in twice all the time just a bane. Could this be fix to allow one signin for both one time?

2 hours ago, ZakRhyno said:

Signing in to the community then I have to sign in to Client Area. It just a little pain to do both all the time. I thought IPB had a Master Slave thing that allows for to installs to talk to each other so that they can be not connected but still have the same sign in or share the same allow signin so thus I don't have to signin twice. Hope that made sense. I just got to keep signing in twice all the time just a bane. Could this be fix to allow one signin for both one time?

I find if use link to Client Area at top left then do not need to sign in again but if I use the link in the 'More' drop down menu then I have to sign in again

No idea why that is but that is what happens with me

5 hours ago, steve00 said:

I find if use link to Client Area at top left then do not need to sign in again but if I use the link in the 'More' drop down menu then I have to sign in again

No idea why that is but that is what happens with me

I would have to sign in twice when I choose the link.

Archived