Serve Images From Local Server and Gallery

PPlanet

Not sure if it's my site only but I've just realised that when I have "Serve Images From Local Server" enabled, any images in the Gallery albums linked in forum posts are broken. If I switch off "Serve Images From Local Server" then they display again.

Am I alone having this problem or is this a common thing? A real pity if it was as it would force me to operate with that off (we have hundreds of images from the Gallery displaying in posts).

1 hour ago, PPlanet said:

Not sure if it's my site only but I've just realised that when I have "Serve Images From Local Server" enabled, any images in the Gallery albums linked in forum posts are broken. If I switch off "Serve Images From Local Server" then they display again.

Am I alone having this problem or is this a common thing? A real pity if it was as it would force me to operate with that off (we have hundreds of images from the Gallery displaying in posts).

Please submit a ticket if you're still having an issue (try to enable it once more, there was a bug in an earlier version that may have caused this).

Archived