Facebook promotion - grant permissions?

JankaR

I connected my account with Facebook acount because I want to use Social media promotion.

But I don't understand this:

fb-permissions.thumb.png.766ef72e685d9c717d21fc1a6106b3c6.png

What Facebook permisison? How? Where?

When I click on Grant Facebook Permissions I get this:

fb-permissions2.thumb.png.0a224632635ed3f77d5ad558b660b2a2.png

Button Sign in with Facebook doesn't have any sense in this case, when I click on this, it only disappears and nothing more.

do you have a Facebook page other than your own if so what that do is you can send the promotion of your topics or forums to your Facebook  page to gain more members

or have them read form your friends on your own page so if you want something read from with in your forums you can just promote what you think is really important to you

and if you want your members to promote there own topics 2 there Facebook page than you would have to give them permission to do so

On 8/2/2017 at 10:34 AM, JankaR said:

Button Sign in with Facebook doesn't have any sense in this case, when I click on this, it only disappears and nothing more.

Yes, this isn't working or something. I'm seeing some pretty weird stuff, too, and none of the Facebook promotion(s) are working.

Social Media Promotion

every thing is set up in the admin section and did you add  Members that can promote

On 8/2/2017 at 10:34 AM, JankaR said:

I connected my account with Facebook acount because I want to use Social media promotion.

you do have to sign in to facebook for this to work what issues are you having

On 8/2/2017 at 9:34 AM, JankaR said:

There's definitely an error on that sync page.  

Clear your cache in the ACP Support tool, clear your browser cache, make sure  your Facebook login details we're input correctly, then panic and send in an IPS support ticket :)

Archived