Track conversions adwords

inkredible

@inkredible through adwords you should be able to set a specific page that when a user gets to that it shows a conversion. (I know you can do it in analytics). I set mine to show a conversion when they reach a specific page. Namely:

/register/?do=validating

Which means they successfully registered and are awaiting email validation. I hope that helps you.

On 15.5.2017 at 7:22 PM, Morrigan said:

@inkredible through adwords you should be able to set a specific page that when a user gets to that it shows a conversion. (I know you can do it in analytics). I set mine to show a conversion when they reach a specific page. Namely:

/register/?do=validating

Which means they successfully registered and are awaiting email validation. I hope that helps you.

Hm you mean conversion goals. Yes I could setup an url and everyone who visited this URL is considered as successful conversion. I am using FURLs in my forum and that means it would be "/forum/register/" as the registration process is POSTing the form to the same url when a registration has been sent. We don't use email validation so I can't use your solution either :(. Do you have an idea?

Archived