Support IPB is a shame - 3.4.8 to 4.1.x directly

SilvaPT

I want to upgrade to IP.Board 4.
Is upgrading from 3.4.8 to 4.1.x directly while using the conversion tools possible? You did not have any tutorial explaining how to upgrade?
I have sent two tickets for the support of IPB but were ignored.
greetings

0xU.png

If you recently sent them (as like in the last 2 days) then it's no surprise you haven't gotten a reply honestly.  It's the weekend and I'm pretty sure that they only respond to Critical tickets on the weekend.

I know that when I first started with IPS, I had to convert my site into IP.Board 3.x line and THEN import it from there into IPS 4.0.x line.  Worked fine for me other than the normal hassle of having to perform a double import.

Just now, SilvaPT said:

you know how many 48 hours have passed to arrive today?

No, tell me. :)

As I don't have a CRYSTAL BALL and your image says 21 hours ago, then I'm fine with it. Not my problem anyway.

And one last thing: this is a  Peer to Peer forum. IPS DO NOT read this. If you want to get attention, post in COMPANY FEEDBACK or PRODUCT FEEDBACK.

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Ow, that made my day. Thank you for math class. :D

Let's talk seriously is normal they take so long?
IPB was the best supports that had already been used, what happened to stay like this? money started up their minds?

Just now, SilvaPT said:

Let's talk seriously is normal they take so long?
IPB was the best supports that had already been used, what happened to stay like this? money started up their minds?

Well, long story short: it can take up to 48 hours. It get more on weekends, as told above you. Happens now that they locked down the Tracker, so ANY tiny bug must be submitted as a ticket. That can made your ticket get in the limbo. That's obviously not a normal thing.

I suggest you to contact them via https://invisionpower.com/contact-us

Post your ticket number, etc.

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Well, long story short: it can take up to 48 hours. It get more on weekends, as told above you. Happens now that they locked down the Tracker, so ANY tiny bug must be submitted as a ticket. That can made your ticket get in the limbo. That's obviously not a normal thing.

I suggest you to contact them via https://invisionpower.com/contact-us

Post your ticket number, etc.

Thank you, I will contact them.

Agora faz-me um favor, cala-te e vai abrir sosinvision, se não tens nenhuma bola de cristal, devias saber que era utilizada por milhares de membros com licença. Era uma comunidade muito útil ajudou-me bastante quando fundei minha por essa razão odeio-te e não compro mais apps tuas xD 

5 minutes ago, SilvaPT said:

Agora faz-me um favor, cala-te e vai abrir sosinvision, se não tens nenhuma bola de cristal, devias saber que era utilizada por milhares de membros com licença. Era uma comunidade muito útil ajudou-me bastante quando fundei minha por essa razão odeio-te e não compro mais apps tuas xD 

AUHAUHAUHHUAUHAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHAUHAUHAHUAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAHUA

EDIT: well, I will edit this and ignore you. Não tenho tempo para um PORTUGUÊS! uhauhauhuhauhauha

• Management
1 hour ago, SilvaPT said:

I want to upgrade to IP.Board 4.
Is upgrading from 3.4.8 to 4.1.x directly while using the conversion tools possible? You did not have any tutorial explaining how to upgrade?
I have sent two tickets for the support of IPB but were ignored.
greetings

0xU.png

Can you please PM me the ticket number you are sreenshotting there? The only ticket I see under your account was submitted 5 minutes ago.

Also you can easily upgrade from 3 to 4. Just upload the 4 files and go to /admin/upgrade. Or follow the guide: https://invisionpower.com/4guides/getting-started/upgrading/

Please do let me know where that ticket was posted. Thanks!

Archived