Can´t view register / sign block in footer.

pequeno

Ok, I found the problem. I expose to see if anyone can help.

I have two users groups:

1.- USERS. is the "first" user group for registered user. When a user register, is in USERS group. This group promote to members when reach 1 content. This group only can view FORUM A (forum for "Welcome Messages")

2.- MEMBERS: when a USER have 1 message in FORUM A, promote to MEMBER group. Now can post and reply in all forums.

Ok, for this I have settings this permissions.

FORUM A: USER and MEMBDR can read - view - post and reply. In this forum the "Default message login" for guests is displayed.

Other forums > FORUM B, C, D...: USER can only read and view. MEMBERS can read - view - post and reply. In this forum the "Default message login" for guests is not displayed.

If iI change permissions in FORUMS B, C, D ... to post and reply for USERS group, then display "Default message login" for guests. But I don´t want that USERS post in this forums. I want that USER use first the FORUM A for welcome message and then promoted.

I've explained? :unsure:

Any solution?

Testing another options not work.

I selected in forum "posting settings" (for FORUMS B, C, D...): "Minimum content count to post: 1", and set the permissions to post and reply for this forums, but "Default message login" for guests is not displayed.

In all cases I need to select allow read and reply in permissions for view the "Default message login".

5 hours ago, TSP said:

The logic that decides whether that box is displayed is tied to whether members in the default member group can interact with the forum (as you've discovered).

You would need to request for a third-party developer to make a plugin for you that changes this behavior and/or provide feedback to IPS for changing the logic. 

Thanks, I will do it

Archived