Old posts and pressing enter after upgrade

marklcfc

Quite often I only need to press enter once, and some posters have a unique posting style compared to others. After an upgrade to 4.0, all posts look the same with every enter becoming a new paragraph.

Then if I go into editor and  change one line when pressing enter, it destroys quotes and makes them look like it has no padding (except when there are large gaps at the top of a quote when someone pressed enter twice now which looks equally as bad)

Untitled.png

As an example, someone is posting a starting 11 for a match today. It used to display like this

Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 5
Player 6
Player 7
Player 8
Player 9
Player 10
Player 11

But now, if the above is copied from another website where it's displayed correctly, it's going to end up like this

Player 1

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

Player 5

Player 6

Player 7

Player 8

Player 9

Player 10

Player 11

In the editor settings? If I change that to one line, does keep the posts as they were pre upgrade?

Also messes the quotes up a bit as padding is non existent, and a big gap appears at the top where someone presses enter (often happens when someone is quoting a post)

Have made some edits in custom.css to add padding at the bottom of quotes as a workaround

Archived