Commerce: send emails/PMs to clients

Gabriel Torres

I am appalled to learn that Commerce doesn't allow us to send an email or PM to all clients or all clients that bought a specific product or all clients with an active product. This is really stupid and unacceptable. For example, if we want to run a promotion to our current paying users, there is no easy way to let them know.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Torres said:

I am appalled to learn that Commerce doesn't allow us to send an email or PM to all clients or all clients that bought a specific product or all clients with an active product. This is really stupid and unacceptable. For example, if we want to run a promotion to our current paying users, there is no easy way to let them know.

I'm not sure but I think it is integrated to Bulk Mail. Take a look if Commerce appears on filters.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm not sure but I think it is integrated to Bulk Mail. Take a look if Commerce appears on filters.

Yes it does! I've just found the option there... Can filter by purchases and if expired/active, etc. Thank you very much for your help.

So, forget about my original post above.

This is the second incorrect answer I get from the support department in the past 24 hours. Both given by the same person (Marc Stridgen).

How do we complain to IPS that one member of their support staff is constantly giving incorrect answers?

Archived