Unflagging Member as Spammer

Marc S

Hi

A member was accidentally flagged as a spammer which has hidden all their posts / blogs, despite me setting them to not being a spammer their posts etc remain hidden, is there an easy way to undo all of this?

Thanks

Marc

1 hour ago, Marc S said:

You think it confused you? I thought I was so tired this morning I was posting support requests to myself :D 

I bet you are really ... probably just trying to make work for yourself as nothing better to do .... :devil:

Me ... Quickly runs and hides

9 hours ago, Marc S said:

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way in which to do this. You would need to unhide these yourself. Once they are set as hidden the only way in which to unhide to unhide individually.

I did find it quite odd we appear to have the same name lol

This totally explains why I get tonnes of PM's asking for help! 

For the hidden posts - is there any query we could run on the database to unhide them all?

On 03/05/2016 at 11:55 AM, Marc S said:

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way in which to do this. You would need to unhide these yourself. Once they are set as hidden the only way in which to unhide to unhide individually.

I did find it quite odd we appear to have the same name lol

On 03/05/2016 at 9:06 PM, Marc S said:

This totally explains why I get tonnes of PM's asking for help! 

For the hidden posts - is there any query we could run on the database to unhide them all?

This has made me rofl :D

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2016 at 8:10 AM, Marc S said:

Its not something that you can just run a simply query for unfortunately.

Is this still the case?

For various reasons, we needed to hide all posts for one of our members recently, but now we'd like to unhide them. There are about 3,000 in total. You can unhide them manually via his profile, but it requires selecting each post manually (there isn't even a "select all" per page or entirely) and will therefore take a considerable amount of time.

• 1 month later...

Archived