Restrict Private Messages

ADKGamers

Hello,

I'm looking for a plugin/application that will allow certain groups to prevent other groups from sending messages to that main group. 

For Example:

Preventing Registered users from sending messages to higher ranked people on the site. The main admins, etc. . . 

The reason for this is we have people who take care of issues yet often times people will go directly to the top to try to get their questions answered and then when it's not answered in a timely manner or they are pointed back to the other people they get upset. So helping to prevent that would be to prevent them from starting a PM all together letting them know to use select resources instead. If they get added to a PM with blocked group they should still be able to send PM's but just not starting a PM with said groups. 

Hopefully this makes sense, it'd definitely be nice to have though to prevent unnecessary PM's. 

Thanks

I saw that, and it could possibly work in the mean time, but I don't want to restrict them all together from sending PM's because there are groups of people who can handle these individuals over PM. And these people just love going directly to the top for any question they have. So I'm just trying to prevent that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:25 PM, ADKGamers said:

I saw that, and it could possibly work in the mean time, but I don't want to restrict them all together from sending PM's because there are groups of people who can handle these individuals over PM. And these people just love going directly to the top for any question they have. So I'm just trying to prevent that. 

Do you need something like this: https://invisionpower.com/contributors/files/6542-zoz-restricted-pms/

??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived