Vote to -- Topics

Tom Irons

OK, partially user error.  I see that I was supposed to uninstall first.  I uninstalled, then installed the new one.  I suspect that something went wrong when I tried to upload a new on in this ones place though.  I see the Vote to... link on every post in a thread and if I click to pin it I get the same error as above.

58 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

OK, partially user error.  I see that I was supposed to uninstall first.  I uninstalled, then installed the new one.  I suspect that something went wrong when I tried to upload a new on in this ones place though.  I see the Vote to... link on every post in a thread and if I click to pin it I get the same error as above.

Can you post your latest.php contents?

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Sure, where is it? ^_^

It will be in /uploads/logs/latest.php, or you can go to ACP > System > Support > (Under Diagnostic Logs) Error Logs.

5 minutes ago, Netherlord said:

I have to say i was like wtf is this when i tried it. But i've come to terms with the update. Its better overall.

I try making plugins that are easy on the users, you don't want something crowding one area.

7 minutes ago, Hulu said:

It will be in /uploads/logs/latest.php, or you can go to ACP > System > Support > (Under Diagnostic Logs) Error Logs.

Hmm, I have no latest.php file there.  There are 123 pages in the error log, not sure which one you want, and it doesn't look like there is a way to download items.

12 minutes ago, Hulu said:

I try making plugins that are easy on the users, you don't want something crowding one area.

Very true. Thank you for doing this btw.

oh also im using this.

Im wondering could this plugin be made to work with that? collaboration maybe?

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Hmm, I have no latest.php file there.  There are 123 pages in the error log, not sure which one you want, and it doesn't look like there is a way to download items.

There has to be something logged since your getting an error.

Small suggestion or tweak. If you select only one of the options. Example: Pin/Unpin in the settings would it be possible to have the "vote to...." changed to Vote to Pin/Vote to Unpin so users need not open up a dropdown to select the only item in it?

OR

I assume Vote to... has a language file i can edit?

1 hour ago, Netherlord said:

Small suggestion or tweak. If you select only one of the options. Example: Pin/Unpin in the settings would it be possible to have the "vote to...." changed to Vote to Pin/Vote to Unpin so users need not open up a dropdown to select the only item in it?

OR

I assume Vote to... has a language file i can edit?

Well it only works as a drop down right now, I can add change that once I get done with this application.

• 1 year later...

Archived