• Actions - select which options you want the user to choose from
  • Forums - select which forums you want the plugin displayed in
  • Groups - select the groups you want to be able to use this feature
  • Show a button? - Choose to either show a button or link
  • Show vote count? - Show the current number of votes
  • Minimum Pin/Unpin Requests
  • Minimum Feature/Unfeature Requests

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Does it pin or unpin based on the number of votes?  From the images it looks like it does.

You set the setting to a value. One for Pinning. One for unpinning. If the setting to pin is 5 it will auto pin upon the 5th vote. same for the unpin.

Installed.

Not sure if this would be difficult, but it would be a great option to be able to see how many votes a topic has.  I just voted to pin a topic, but I have no idea if anyone else has, or how close it is to getting pinned.

Also, what happens if a mod / admin pins something?  Will this override that and unpin it?

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Installed.

Not sure if this would be difficult, but it would be a great option to be able to see how many votes a topic has.  I just voted to pin a topic, but I have no idea if anyone else has, or how close it is to getting pinned.

Also, what happens if a mod / admin pins something?  Will this override that and unpin it?

I'm working on another plugin right now, but I'll add a counter to show how many votes have been made after the user has "voted".

If a mod or admin pins or unpins it, the stats will still be in the database, would you like those to be cleared?

Just now, Hulu said:

I'm working on another plugin right now, but I'll add a counter to show how many votes have been made after the user has "voted".

Wow!  THat took all of 2 minutes.  Thanks

Just now, Hulu said:

If a mod or admin pins or unpins it, the stats will still be in the database, would you like those to be cleared?

I guess I'm not sure how I feel about this.  The idea that I installed it implies I want the users to have a say of whether something stays pinned or not.  I think I would want them to be able to unpin something a mod pinned.  I was just curious.

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I guess I'm not sure how I feel about this.  The idea that I installed it implies I want the users to have a say of whether something stays pinned or not.  I think I would want them to be able to unpin something a mod pinned.  I was just curious.

If something is pinned, then it will show the give the user the option to vote to unpin. When a mod/admin marks them as pinned/unpinned the stats don't reset for the pin_requests or unpin_requests.

Example: Users vote 5 times to pin a topic, and the mod pins it himself. Now users vote to have it unpinned, when it gets unpinned the count for the pin_requests is still 5.

Would want those stats reset when a mod/admin pins/unpins the topic?

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I got a comment from one user:

"I can't see any way to undo my vote in case I accidentally chose to pin when I really meant to quote."

Would it be hard to let the user remove their vote, kind of like the Like system?

I'll work that into the update as well. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Hulu said:

I can turn it into a button, right now it's just a link.

link/button :D  i was just thinking of ways i could customize it to fit in myself. Thought about a thumb icon next to the multiquote icon or adding it next to the like this button. Just want it to not look out of place ya know?

Archived