Where to download Pages?

Matt C.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:59 AM, Matthew H. said:

I just bought Pages and I can't figure out where to download it. Do you download the whole IPS Community Suite and upload those files? 

Thank you.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, g1nt3r said:

So even if you have your IPB already installed and uploaded you need to reupload the whole think and overwrite all your files?

That's exactly what I'm looking for right now. I just added Pages to my suite, but can't figure out how to access/activate it in my ACP.

On 2/7/2016 at 7:59 PM, Matthew H. said:

I just bought Pages and I can't figure out where to download it. Do you download the whole IPS Community Suite and upload those files? 

Thank you.

On 3/24/2016 at 0:19 AM, g1nt3r said:

So even if you have your IPB already installed and uploaded you need to reupload the whole think and overwrite all your files?

18 minutes ago, VaBeach_Guy said:

That's exactly what I'm looking for right now. I just added Pages to my suite, but can't figure out how to access/activate it in my ACP.

You could upload only cms folder, which will be available in your IPS Suite folder when you download 

\applications\cms

So yea, you need to download the whole package, unzip, take out cms folder, zip it, and then upload it to your applications folder

OR a much more easier way, simply upload the whole package and extract everything, it is same :) 

to install the application you need to go to ACp > System > Applications scroll down and there will be a new application to install 

10 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

You could upload only cms folder, which will be available in your IPS Suite folder when you download 

\applications\cms

So yea, you need to download the whole package, unzip, take out cms folder, zip it, and then upload it to your applications folder

OR a much more easier way, simply upload the whole package and extract everything, it is same :) 

to install the application you need to go to ACp > System > Applications scroll down and there will be a new application to install 

Thank you, I had actually already downloaded the package, looking for something within that I could identify as what was needed but didn't see anything apparent.

I did as you suggested, (to my Test Board not my live board, of course), and it did as you said it would. So all is (seems) well now.

I'd have thought that there'd have been some instructions after the purchase.

3 hours ago, VaBeach_Guy said:

Thank you, I had actually already downloaded the package, looking for something within that I could identify as what was needed but didn't see anything apparent.

I did as you suggested, (to my Test Board not my live board, of course), and it did as you said it would. So all is (seems) well now.

I'd have thought that there'd have been some instructions after the purchase.

This question comes up a lot, so you're not the first person who has added a product to the suite only to be stumped by how to enable it.  

Archived