Profile Songs

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, EmpireKickass said:

I'm using the small player version and I want to move it right below the "Recent Profile Visitors" so how do I go about it? 

It requires more work than I am willing to give at this time, I would have to provide you a separate hook and every time I update it I would have to give you a new one each time.

If you would like to request a specific edit you can, with a setting but this is not something I think many people would like. You can ask for special edits for your own forum in PM.

Edited by Rory Soh
35 minutes ago, Rory Soh said:

It requires more work than I am willing to give at this time, I would have to provide you a separate hook and every time I update it I would have to give you a new one each time.

If you would like to request a specific edit you can, with a setting but this is not something I think many people would like. You can ask for special edits for your own forum in PM.

I know it can be done, well they have anyway http://www.gzworlds.com/

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2016 at 6:24 PM, RobertD said:

ran into an issue where songs won't play at all any suggestions? 

I can take a look, send me a PM with a way to trobuleshoot the plugin on your site.

Edited by Rory Soh

I had this plugin installed, after going to IPSFocus to get the code for it to work with the Villain theme, it ended up working. 

HOWEVER! The CPU usage of my server started to spike to 100% none-stop creating over 50 running instances of "CGI / FastCGI".

Being clueless at first what caused it, I went back and removed plugins/applications one by one and ended up solving the problem by removing the Profile Songs plugin.

This could be an issue you might want to look into because it completely hogs up the website.

Application I used while Profile Songs was active:

-TS3 Integration

-Chatbox

-Forms

-Donations

Plugins:

-clearcache

-displaynamehistory

-groupcoloronuserlink

-nb40secondarygroupicon

-signinthroughsteam

You should of asked me to help instead of leaving a bad review. The theme should work with Villain theme, ask Ehren for support. He told me he fixed the themes, it is not my fault that it doesn't work. It would be like saying my car doesn't work, because I have no gas in it. I make the gas, the theme is the car. Ehren's fault it doesn't work with his custom theme or your fault for not using the latest version which has support and compatibility with the plugin.

@Toubacos

Edited by Rory Soh
1 minute ago, EmpireKickass said:

Have you tested it for the Profile Backgrounds? Code above works for Profile song since it does work on ehren themes. 

The code is identical in both plugins, it should work for both the same way.

But yeah I think the bug he is having is the display of the song?

Edited by Rory Soh
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like to add avatars for my users if they are lazy, and when i add one via url upload its impossible to resize/crop them when profile songs are activated. i can upload it ok, but resizing no longer works.

if i disable profile songs i can upload pics from url and resize/crop them, so it is 100% related to profile songs

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...