Where can I download previous versions?

David K

Before the 'new' popup download design it was possible to access previous versions (only those that were still supported)

If you really need a version of 4.0.x then I would suggest opening a ticket for assistance. :)

Would it not be easier to update (or have updated) your theme so its all good for 4.1 though ?

29 minutes ago, David K said:

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my suite to version 4.1, and my theme is broken. I need to go back to 4.0. Does anyone know where I can download an old version?

Thanks,

- David

Write to host company. They can return to backup your files and data base 24 hours ago.

But I think - try and edit your templates. 4.1 x is a very good version.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I definitely will update the theme eventually (I didn't realize that upgrading 4.0 to 4.1 would break themes), but my theme is necessary for my site to function properly, so right now the site is broken.

- David

Yeah, I now realize that I should have done it manually. I had the IPS support upgrade me (I'm hosted by IPS), and I assumed that they would do a backup in the process, but it's been 24 hours and I've not heard anything back from them, so I'm getting pretty desperate and need to figure out what my options are.

Archived