IPB 4.1.3.1 Issues

MikuruX

I'm having a bit of issues with my IPB since upgrading to 4.1.3.1. Their small but annoying at best:

1. Whenever I do anything in regards to making a post or putting an article, the controls on the text box are wrong in their function and some look like they are missing. Here's a screenshot when I put the mouse over a button:

Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.65a9a1870b61a4a6b81

2. I'm not sure if it's possible but when making articles, is it possible to embed tweets into the articles? I know this is done when posting in the forums but I can never get it to work in my page articles.

This is about all I can find for right now. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Hmmm....the only plugins I have are the "Admin Login Background Changer", "(SIN) Article Images", & "Donation Sidebar". Outside of these, I don't use any other plugins for my site that I think would conflict with the text box editor (at the current time).

9 minutes ago, Mikuru // X said:

Hmmm....the only plugins I have are the "Admin Login Background Changer", "(SIN) Article Images", & "Donation Sidebar". Outside of these, I don't use any other plugins for my site that I think would conflict with the text box editor (at the current time).

I meant the plugins for ckeditor itself.

Try going to customization - toolbars and resetting it.

Thanks Tripp, that fixed the issue with the editor. Thank you everyone for helping me with this.

Also, anyone know if it's possible to embed tweets into a page article? The only thing I can do is post links to tweets but not embed them into my articles.

Archived