The awesomeness that is IP Board

Brian Klein

Did I mention you have beautiful hair!

how can I get a page to do what you guys did here below:

https://community.in.../release-notes/

I love the way this looks, is it possible to get a copy of the pages html to paste I really think it is clean and perfected.

-big puppy dog eyes-

---

Hello, that is a custom database created with pages, and a custom template too, it's not something that we have access to in support and I'm not sure if it can even be exported as well.

You can try posting in our feedback section with a request for this to be exported perhaps, but I can't promise anything to be safe.

Thank you
p.s. I'll move this to product support for you as well.

Regards,

Rhett
Hosting & Support Manager
Invision Power Services Inc

---

34 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

Nope

35 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

I love the way this looks, is it possible to get a copy of the pages html to paste I really think it is clean and perfected.

In sense of the IPS framework, this is fairly complex and makes use of ajax requests that read directly from a database.

I do agree it's a decent looking item, however I'm not exactly sure how they could have possibly achieved it with Pages - This is likely a custom application/plugin that they have created.

Outside of IPS - This would take a whole 10 minutes to code.

Seek a developer as you are unlikely to get this handed to you freely: https://community.invisionpower.com/third-party/providers/

I'm hoping they will hand it over to those of us  that pay for the product ;) because they are awesome. I was hoping that it was apart of their package. ;(

but if not, I am hoping someone could code something up like that product so people like me could just plug what I want in it. each section. it is really neat how it is put together.

I shall leave nothing to chance, I am heading there now good sir to post something up in the section you've mentioned.

I highly doubt that would ever occur.

Also

44 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

44 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

-big puppy dog eyes-

3 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

because they are awesome

None of the messages above will even come close to improving the chance of receiving your desired outcome - in fact they probably work against your desires. #dontsuckup

Aw damn! But they have been good to me all this time, I've never had any issues with anything they can do. I suppose you're right, with all the upgrades they are performing and all the work they are involved in, they probably don't have time, what would be a good idea though is if they put some of their stuff up on the market place for people to purchase :)

Archived