Update ?

Durango

Hi

Just to make sure, we missed two or three new versions so we have on the admin homepage many lines with the new versions 409 4.010 etc

and then a "download button"

Do we just have to download and then update the files, thats all ?

no need to update to the first version then to the next one etc ?

Tx for your help,

I ran into problems today with the update. I copied the files as required, logged in to the Admin CP and clicked the update option.  Then I got an error:

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Lang\Upgrade\Lang' not found in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX/system/Lang/Lang.php on line 185

I also get this error if I try to download the update again from the Admin CP. :sad:

is there a "back to the previous version" in case something goes wrong ? (like inompatible with an app like IPB Videos for instance)

I don't think so - back-up is a good thing as they say.

Just FYI - I experienced that some of the apps didn't upgrade. Gallery and forums had status locked -  and was not possible to access at all after one of this smaller upgrades.  

To solve that issue I downloaded the suite completely and upgraded from there to fix the issue. 

Just FYI - I experienced that some of the apps didn't upgrade. Gallery and forums had status locked -  and was not possible to access at all after one of this smaller upgrades.  

To solve that issue I downloaded the suite completely and upgraded from there to fix the issue. 

This if for that reason im always afraid to upgrade IPB, sounds like its not really stable yet

Archived