request:
1 - Add support google drive to watch online.
2 - Add support for screenshots equal to ip download a configuration to enable or disable, and want to use, with support for attachments or external url.

thanks for the patient and support;)

request:
1 - Add support google drive to watch online.
2 - Add support for screenshots equal to ip download a configuration to enable or disable, and want to use, with support for attachments or external url.

thanks for the patient and support;)

I'm finding a solution for google drive and custom embed codes. I will think about screenshot idea.

I would buy if it is able to collect or index youtube links and embedded youtube videos currently posted in my community.

And replace those links and embeds with a link to Videobox or a videobox embedded item. With a reference to the original post / topic so visitors can go from video to topics and vice versa.   

Edited by pyro888

I would buy if it is able to collect or index youtube links and embedded youtube videos currently posted in my community.

And replace those links and embeds with a link to Videobox or a videobox embedded item. With a reference to the original post / topic so visitors can go from video to topics and vice versa.   

the first idea is difficult to implement :)

There is an issue in the searchForm template that causes the default site search to not work correctly.  You have:

<input type='search' id='elSearchField' placeholder='{lang="search_placeholder"}' name='term' itemprop="query-input">

And it should be:

<input type='search' id='elSearchField' placeholder='{lang="search_placeholder"}' name='q' itemprop="query-input">

Can you incorporate the Review system from IPS Core? Like in Pages, if Reviews are enabled there is a tabbed system for reviews and comments, and you can't rate with stars unless you leave a review. It also lets you select from a 5 or 10 star rating system. That setting is in Posting >> Content so a part of Core, not Pages, so just wondering if you could utilize it. Or perhaps add your own settings so we had control over the settings in this particular app. It would really make this great.

Thanks!

Edited by chilihead

There is an issue in the searchForm template that causes the default site search to not work correctly.  You have:

<input type='search' id='elSearchField' placeholder='{lang="search_placeholder"}' name='term' itemprop="query-input">

And it should be:

<input type='search' id='elSearchField' placeholder='{lang="search_placeholder"}' name='q' itemprop="query-input">

​Yes, I confirm this bug. I forgot update the template bit. Thank you!

Edited by onlyME

Can you incorporate the Review system from IPS Core? Like in Pages, if Reviews are enabled there is a tabbed system for reviews and comments, and you can't rate with stars unless you leave a review. It also lets you select from a 5 or 10 star rating system. That setting is in Posting >> Content so a part of Core, not Pages, so just wondering if you could utilize it. Or perhaps add your own settings so we had control over the settings in this particular app. It would really make this great.

Thanks!

​Sure, I will add Review system for videobox.

Is there a way so that users in a certain group can enter embed codes for videos? Like a video can have multiple embed codes added by users listed under it. Like only allowing users in the links group to submit one to the page.

​I recommend using Media Tag feature (in the newest version) so that your member only need to use the url. It's safe and easy more than posing html.