4.0.3 -> 4.0.4 theme/css broken?

Sebbo78

I´m running it right now. I try to fix these automatically, but i´m getting 500 - time out errors. So perhaps i just need to run it few times. Hopefully. 

"There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
"

It helped. Database errors fixed and after new theme everything is fine. This is known issue... However i got great help from staff and site is now back online! I´m glad that i started to do this upgrade process daytime, not during night.  

It helped. Database errors fixed and after new theme everything is fine. This is known issue... However i got great help from staff and site is now back online! I´m glad that i started to do this upgrade process daytime, not during night.  

​It happened with me also... i'm not sure what was the solution, but it is working now (after a ticket).

Your ad is not responsive...

​You mean that AdSense ad? That one is now fixed from mobile phone perspective :) However i have problems with those ads. So if anyone knows Responsive ads for dummies -guide, please let me know. I don´t know what is the best way to do those. I´m really NOOB what comes to responsive ads :) 

I have the same problem, can you tell me where is this tool please 

Kims

​Sure, Log into the ACP, go to System > Support and select 'something doesn't work properly'.  On the left side is Continue -button. picture1.thumb.jpg.8806de83b9fe489f0bf86

Here is how it looked when it was broken. After hitting Continue -button you should select Step 1 (There is a link, but it is hard to see when your page is broken.). Then i got those error messages regarding my database. After error message is Fix automatically -link. Hit that and wait. You might face 500-errors, but just go back and do it again. I did it between 5-10 times. When database was fixed there was message that is everything now ok? It wasn´t so you can continue. It will force to use default language and ask again. Then it will create new theme. After that my ACP was still broken, but when i reloaded home page it started to look normal (if you are logged in then you have to log out before it looks ok). Then i went to ACP-> Customization  -> Themes and selected that new IPS Support theme as a default for all members. -> Problem solvet.  

Archived