Responsive banners?

Owdy

• 3 months later...

There are many ways to accomplish a responsive advertisement. All of these can be accomplished with the HTML code portion. If you're not savvy of performing the HTML, the 3 screened image approach works fantastic.

For more information on how to use the innate front-end classes to do responsive advertisements, please see: https://community.invisionpower.com/4docs/advanced-usage/theme-and-design/targeting-mobiletabletdesktop-screens-r139/

• 1 year later...
On 8/30/2015 at 5:54 PM, Jim M said:

There are many ways to accomplish a responsive advertisement. All of these can be accomplished with the HTML code portion. If you're not savvy of performing the HTML, the 3 screened image approach works fantastic.

For more information on how to use the innate front-end classes to do responsive advertisements, please see: https://community.invisionpower.com/4docs/advanced-usage/theme-and-design/targeting-mobiletabletdesktop-screens-r139/

Hello @Jim M  ! the link you posted does not exist. 

I just checked my new  viewability data of the banners i have set on my responsive ips4 , data for aprox 7 days  (via dfp small publishers) and they look disatrous...   rpm 0,3...? viewability on the mobile ads 0,15%.. the others 0,30+-    for placements that in the old forum were the same and were much higher.

I hope its maybe because the codes are new and adsense needs to adjust... 

I am in search of other ways to set them up just in case what i have setup was wrong or bad for viewability etc... 

is there any recommendation on how to use dfp (double click for publishers , small business)  tags on the responsive ips4  ? 

7 hours ago, MeMaBlue said:

Hello @Jim M  ! the link you posted does not exist. 

I just checked my new  viewability data of the banners i have set on my responsive ips4 , data for aprox 7 days  (via dfp small publishers) and they look disatrous...   rpm 0,3...? viewability on the mobile ads 0,15%.. the others 0,30+-    for placements that in the old forum were the same and were much higher.

I hope its maybe because the codes are new and adsense needs to adjust... 

I am in search of other ways to set them up just in case what i have setup was wrong or bad for viewability etc... 

is there any recommendation on how to use dfp (double click for publishers , small business)  tags on the responsive ips4  ? 

You may want to check with your publisher on how they prefer you to run responsive ads and any limitations. Then read about our CSS framework to help accomplish your responsiveness: https://invisionpower.com/4guides/themes-and-customizations/css-framework/

16 hours ago, Jim M said:

You may want to check with your publisher on how they prefer you to run responsive ads and any limitations. Then read about our CSS framework to help accomplish your responsiveness: https://invisionpower.com/4guides/themes-and-customizations/css-framework/

Hello thank you very much, 

i have implemented dfp guidelines for how to target line items to specific devices since this is how dfp recommends using tags in responsive sites. 

Ive read the guide you attached.

my tags are working and are played in the correct sizes for each device 

but i was wondering if there is anything else i should be doing to optimize the viewability 

in the above setting

(dfp tags, line items targeting devices+ in combination with ip4.)

if anyone is following these guidelines what have they tried additionally to that!

(and maybe have better viewability results than i have ????)

basically my question is targeted to admins who use dfp on the responsive ip4 !

Please perhaps if you know anyone who does, can you tag them..??

Archived