Question: Can you make the default forum show as it does if you have only 1 forum category if you have 2?

Netherlord

Im guessing this is one for the staff. Or anyone who can figure it out for me.

So if you have only 1 forum and set default app to forums the homepage of your homepage will become the thread list of that single forum. But if you have more than 1 forum then it shows a category list instead. What i need is to have it still show the 1st forum as homepage....while still being able to access the 2nd forum from a menu link. Can someone help me please.

I was going to post something like this in Feedback Ideas, but I was tryign to figure out if I was just missing something.

It would be cool to use the * (star) method to pick this. For Fourms, Calendars, Product Categories.. ect... 

Not sure if it always makes sense.. but 

I was going to post something like this in Feedback Ideas, but I was tryign to figure out if I was just missing something.

It would be cool to use the * (star) method to pick this. For Fourms, Calendars, Product Categories.. ect... 

Not sure if it always makes sense.. but 

​I honestly thought this have been default. I came from free mybb software and i could just set the homepage to whatever i wanted via .htaccess but its just does not seem posible here so im trying to figure it out. My site revolves around having a forum as the homepage (with an extra forum for off-topic stuff). But for now i have ip.content until i get this sorted. which is a turn off for my userbase.

In theory this should be easy to achieve i would assume. I mean if 1 forum exists then display threadlist. If 2 forums exist then display category. <---- that seems to be the logic. And the fact its acting like that tells me an edit should be easy. But i could be wrong.

Archived