(NB40) Month Top Posters

newbie LAC

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of this plugin but would like to see the addition of being able to select certain forums. I want to see top posters for a specific forum and not site wide. This is what would be super key for me and willing to pay for it.

Best,

Ryan

Hello,

I put it on my TODO list. You want multi select?

Hello,

I put it on my TODO list. You want multi select?

Not sure what you mean by multi select. If you check out my site vip.swiftkey.com, we have different forums. 

iOS Beta

Android Beta

Android-User-toUser

I would like to be able to see who the top posters were in each different main forum. It would also be great if I had the ability to show or hide to users.

Thanks,

RYan 

Was wondering in the html code where could I change the title of the plugin seeing as its a topic counter as a post counter. Was thinking of changing name to Month Top Posters/Topics.

Hello,

If you want to change lang strings go to ACP - Customization - Languages - Translate - Find

If you want to change html go to ACP - Customization - Themes - Select your skin - core - global - plugins. Open/edit templates nbMonthTopPosters*

• 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, terrelyeh said:

I bought it but didnt show up this feature after installing. 

What IPX version do you support?

Hello,

Not tested with latest version. I've more than 80 mods and I'm unable to test them each time a new version released.

If you have problems tell me (provide more info) and I'll look into that.

• 3 months later...
On 6/30/2016 at 5:49 AM, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

Not tested with latest version. I've more than 80 mods and I'm unable to test them each time a new version released.

If you have problems tell me (provide more info) and I'll look into that.

Hi Newbie,

Just purchased this mod, it doesnt work with current version, its not showing up at all on the Menu Bar. Can you please update it?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 07.07.2015 at 10:51 PM, Ryan@SwiftKey said:

I like the idea of this plugin but would like to see the addition of being able to select certain forums. I want to see top posters for a specific forum and not site wide. This is what would be super key for me and willing to pay for it.

Best,

Ryan

I would also be interested in such feature, I have some forums with pure blah-blah, and would be great to exclude them from this great stat.

• 1 year later...

Archived