Missing a bunch of CSS

OctoDev

I missed the 520, I had a 520 error the other day on cloudflare - there support took 3 day to answer my 5 tickets where i was getting annoyed - I eventually dumped cloud flare and sent them a complaint

You will find the actual error in your logs, or turn cloud flare off and then try and you'll then get the real error

​Do you have any additional informations? This would be useful for other people with the same issue

I am using CNServers as DDoS Protection Provider. As well as CloudFlare ontop of that for CDN.

When CNServers Layer-7 DDoS Protection is enabled; it will conflict with cloudflare cdn & ipboard css/js, which will cause random errors. Once I disabled CNServers Layer-7 Protection, it works flawless.

I had similar problems with css with nginx/centminmod.  It also started with missing css, but later I had more php errors causing a admin login-failure.  This was caused by centminmod 'igbinary' setting which was not compatible with some IPS4 database tables.  I don't know if this is already fixed in RC6, but in case you have igbinary 'on' you may have the same cause ?  See my messages in this topic for more info how to solve this and what database columns are involved.

I had similar problems with css with nginx/centminmod.  It also started with missing css, but later I had more php errors causing a admin login-failure.  This was caused by centminmod 'igbinary' setting which was not compatible with some IPS4 database tables.  I don't know if this is already fixed in RC6, but in case you have igbinary 'on' you may have the same cause ?  See my messages in this topic for more info how to solve this and what database columns are involved.

​The errors stopped appearing, i don't know what exactly fixed it but i also updated to RC6.

Archived